It’s been over seven months since we moved to Costa Rica, and being separated from family and friends at such a distance isn’t easy. So we’re going to swing back for a few days and have a wee visit with a few people. Hopefully some of them are you.
This is just a little heads-up so we can start making plans of some kind. ‘Cuz although it’s really fun to make stuff up as we go, it’s not easy when Alex has a lot of family in the area, and I have some old, dear friends that I can’t pass up seeing again.
So speak up soon, eh?
Here’s our schedule, as this will come in handy for many of you:
- 14 March SJO -> YYZ We’re arriving late, so likely right to bed for us.
- 15 March Barrie, ON Alex wants to visit with some friends up north. Hopefully we can hit my Aunt Ruth on the way up/down.
- 16-18 March Oakville, ON At this point, we’re planning to be in the Oakville area. This is the part we’re still really open on, so suggestions are welcome.
- 19 March YYZ -> YVR Alex and Mi Pequeña Niña are heading to Vancouver to visit with her parents, leaving me in the Toronto area (I’m going to work out of the Toronto office for a couple of days).
- 21 March YYZ -> SJO I fly home to Costa Rica while Alex and MPN visit in Vancouver. They come back down in April. So it you’re around, available, and interested, drop us a line! With luck, we’ll be able to see you!