Yeah, I’m back in Calgary, but this is only for the last bit before moving down (semi-)permanently. We have a place to live. That’s important, because it’s a place to go to. That would make this move even harder. But let’s not mistake one key detail:
There’s only two weeks left (10 business days, at that). And I’ve got a lot to do.
- Sell my car (and other things — a post for that is coming soon!)
- Arrange for property management (almost done)
- Ensure financials are sorted out (notably the bank accounts, and get a wire transfer to Costa Rica for our place)
- Get my working visa sorted out
- Meet with the tax guy up here (and he hasn’t set a meeting yet)
- Ensure the renovations will be finished (they’re nowhere near done)
- Make sure the movers are arranged (as they’ll need to clean the house out when I come back for Alex and the Wee One, herein known as Mi Pequeña Niña, or MPN for short)
- and probably a million other things I can’t think of right now
Needless to say, I’ve got a lot on my plate. There’s a lot to do, and not much time to do it. Let the fun begin...