Debated between this one and learnings from Twitter. Felt that maybe this one might be more … insightful. Gotta learn to stop listening to my gut instinct.
Presenter: Gavin Bell
- Gavin’s background is cognitive psychology
- Oy. I feel like I’m in fricking university again
- Setting schemas (e.g. a teddy bear has a head, legs, arms; a head along doth not a teddy bear make)
- schema congruence says that experience meets our expectations of the schema
- This is a psych set of definitions, loosely related to websites. Checking out of this one in favour of something else.
Should probably hit the Expo floor, anyway.