Back to renovations after almost a week of clients

On Monday, I managed to slap together the first of the framing for the outer walls. That was also the first day of client meetings, and we had a lot of material to cover.

Yesterday was the last day of meetings, so I did manage to get home and continue with framing the walls.

I made a bit of progress, getting one section of wall complete. The long weekend has started, though, and I’m hoping to get through the rest. There’s a lot riding on all of this being done by the first week of August, so there’s a lot of pressure for me get cracking…

Tagged with: