This has been my humble (virtual) home for over 20 years, posting events and musings and more than a few rants. It’s gone through so many evolutions over that time that it’s perchance a bit messy, and you might find some dead links or even a few bits of old code that included pictures. I’m slowly revamping this site to clean all that out, so please bear with me while you look around.
- 31 May 2023: Goodbye Asia, 2004-2023
- 18 May 2023: Photo Sharing, Version 4
- 14 May 2023: Mother's Day with my Mom
- 30 April 2023: Adobe Lightroom's Denoise is Magic
- 25 April 2023: Another Site, Another Hugo
- 22 April 2023: Mom Moves to Calgary
- 20 April 2023: Starship goes BOOM!
- 19 April 2023: I've left my internet presence untended
- 17 April 2023: Building Better Image Sharing
- 18 March 2023: Happy 13th Birthday, Choo Choo!
- 6 March 2023: The Importance of Technical Writing
- 1 March 2023: Marketing Clients Need to be Collaborative
- 16 February 2023: Generative AI is at the Jurassic Park Moment
- 27 January 2023: Marketing Never Has All The Answers
- 13 January 2023: Return to the United Kingdom
Also take a gander through the Archives, or possibly take a look at the topics I sometimes go on about for far too long.