This has been my humble (virtual) home for over 20 years, posting events and musings and more than a few rants. It’s gone through so many evolutions over that time that it’s perchance a bit messy, and you might find some dead links or even a few bits of old code that included pictures. I’m slowly revamping this site to clean all that out, so please bear with me while you look around.
- 27 January 2023: Marketing Never Has All The Answers
- 13 January 2023: Return to the United Kingdom
- 6 January 2023: The Problem with Infinity
- 5 January 2023: Morality in the Marketing World
- 3 January 2023: 2022, a Year in Review
- 2 January 2023: Go Hugo!
- 1 January 2023: New Year's Tea, 2023
- 29 December 2022: Turn That Music Down!
- 20 December 2022: It's too quiet
- 13 December 2022: No Meetings Fridays Don't Solve The Problem
- 5 December 2022: Confirmation Bias Will Be Our End
- 11 November 2022: Social media is dead
- 9 November 2022: Meta admits failure over the Metaverse
- 28 October 2022: The Arkells at the Saddledome
- 9 October 2022: Heart and Styx at the Jubilee