Yeesh. Antics is putting it lightly. Here’s the short version (‘cuz I really don’t feel like typing it all out):
- had to work saturday to finish performance management reviews; god I hate
- went to jim’s birthday party at mountain view bowlerama; alex couldn’t
come because of a migraine
- went to jim and mia’s place afterwards for chatting
- didn’t end up going to milestone’s for kristen’s birthday (turns out she
wasn’t there, anyway), and went to check on alex
- went to the gym
- had a severe craving for dim sum, so called everyone around 10:30 and
woke them up; tamara, dan, jensenne, fritz, and jin; adrian bailed, didn’t
have doug’s number
- bought a scanner — can finally get some more photos in my site!
- made chicken stew in breadbowls for dinner for alex and i — couldn’t
even finish them; totally stuffed
Must. Cut. Down. On. Activity.